Aransas Princess #302
This 3rd floor unit overlooks the cascading pool and has a beautiful view of the Gulf of Mexico. In the living area, relax in the leather recliner and watch the ocean waves roll in. The master bedroom has a wrought iron 4 poster bed and is filled with color. The second bedroom offers a queen size bed and additional sleeping is available on the sofa sleeper in the living area. A full kitchen with a smooth cook top and laundry area completes the unit.
Casual Coastal Comfort… is defined by your Aransas Princess experience.
Each spacious, light-filled condominium suite offers spectacular Gulf views and the conveniences of modern home life with some nice-to-have extras:
Fully equipped kitchens, including microwaves and dishwashers
Full size washer and dryer
Spacious bathrooms and large closets
Private balcony facing the ocean; enjoy intimate breakfasts with spectacular sunrises
Two bedroom, two bedroom den, three bedroom and penthouse rentals available
EXPERIENCE MUSTANG ISLAND BEACH AND THE GULF COAST
While relaxing in comfort, beauty and style at the Aransas Princess, enjoy 17 miles of uninterrupted beach.
Here is where you can enjoy long walks on the beautiful beach and splash in the surf of the Gulf of Mexico. The salt air will entice you to relax on your private patio [all suites have a water view] or play outdoors at one of the many recreational amenities:
Two swimming pools: one overlooks The Gulf of Mexico and the other overlooks Corpus Christi Bay
Heated outdoor jacuzzi
Air conditioned fish cleaning facility
NEARBY ACTIVITIES & ATTRACTIONS
EXPERIENCE PICTURESQUE PORT ARANSAS
A choice of many outdoor recreational activities will keep every family member entertained. Additionally, The Aransas Princess is within walking distance of a lighted airstrip, the Yacht Club and the Marina. The Port Aransas trolley [25 cents] has a scheduled stop at the Aransas Princess. Just a few minutes away you can rent jet skis.
There are day charters, Corpus Christi bay fishing, and deep-sea Gulf of Mexico excursions. After you hook the big one, take it to one of many local seafood restaurants, which specialize in preparing your catch to your liking.
Policies and Rules:
1) Check-in time is 4:00 PM
2) Check-out time is 11:00 AM
3) No pets are allowed
4) Children 12 years of age and under must be accompanied at all times by a person who is at least 18 years of age. "Accompanied" means physically present within the enclosed pool area.
5) Non-Toilet trained/incontinent persons must wear appropriate water proof swim wear while in the pools or hot tub
6) No glass is allowed in the pool area
7) Food and drinks are not allowed within 6 feet of the pools or hot tub
8) Barbecue grills are not allowed
9) Each unit is individually owned, please do not remove or take items (dishes, furniture, towels, etc…) to other condos
10) Changes to itinerary are not eligible for refund
11) Guests will be billed for any damages to the property or condo.
Guest Reviews of aransas princess #302Port Aransas , TX
Review of Aransas Princess
5 out of 5 stars
Nice Stay at Aransas Princess #302
5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
|09/03/2019 - 05/21/2020||$360.00||$2,160.00||$3,430.00|
|05/22/2020 - 06/30/2020||$505.00||$3,030.00||N/A|
|07/01/2020 - 07/31/2020||$525.00||$3,150.00||N/A|
|08/01/2020 - 09/07/2020||$505.00||$3,030.00||N/A|
|09/08/2020 - 05/27/2021||$360.00||$2,160.00||$3,658.66|