3 Bedroom , 3 bathroom, Maximum Occupancy of 8 - 10 Maximum Occupancy limits are enforced***
All parties must be 25 years of age or older to check in unless accompanied by a parent.
Located on the Second floor, this 1588 Sq. Foot Unit features 1 king size bed in the master, 1 full and a set of bunk beds in the middle bedroom, 1 twin and a set of bunk beds in the front bedroom, and 1 sofa sleeper in the living room. With 3 bathrooms there is plenty of room for everyone to get their post beach shower in! The unit is complete with a balcony that overlooks the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Come relax and enjoy the beautiful view in this coastal retreat!
This Property is part of The Aransas Princess Resort Rental Program.
Rates for this property are set by the Owner's association and are not negotiable.On-site management and 24 hour front desk available to address your rental needs.
Long Term Rates Available October 1st through March 31: $3,742.00 for 30 days
A three night minimum stay is required for holidays during the summer season including Memorial Day weekend, July 4th and Labor day weekend..
Check out time is 11:00 AM
Please bring pool and beach towels. Towels in the condos belong to the individual owner and are for use in condo only.
SHORT TERM RENTAL REGISTRATION # 184566
Policies and Rules:
1) Check-in time is 4:00 PM
2) Check-out time is 11:00 AM
3) No pets are allowed
4) Children 12 years of age and under must be accompanied at all times by a person who is at least 18 years of age. "Accompanied" means physically present within the enclosed pool area.
5) Non-Toilet trained/incontinent persons must wear appropriate water proof swim wear while in the pools or hot tub
6) No glass is allowed in the pool area
7) Food and drinks are not allowed within 6 feet of the pools or hot tub
8) Barbecue grills are not allowed
9) Each unit is individually owned, please do not remove or take items (dishes, furniture, towels, etc…) to other condos
10) Changes to itinerary are not eligible for refund
11) Guests will be billed for any damages to the property or condo.