Enjoy a 1392 square foot two Bedroom two bath condo located on the 4th floor. This unit offers a king size bed in the master, two twin beds in the guest room, and a sofa sleeper in the living room.
This Property is part of The Aransas Princess Resort Rental Program.
Rates for this property are set by the Owner’s Association and are not negotiable.On site management and 24 hour front desk available to address your rental needs.
Beds: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Bunk, 2 Sofa Sleeper
Check In: Anytime after 4PM
Check Out: 11AM
Pet Owner: No Dog(s) or cat(s)
Elevator : Yes
Kitchen : Yes
Dishes & Utensils : Yes
TV : 4
Blue Ray Player : 3
Hair Dryer : Yes
Air Conditioning : Yes
Washer Dryer : Yes
Hot Tub : Yes
Tennis Courts-Basketball : Yes
Aransas Princess Amenities
EXPERIENCE CASUAL COASTAL COMFORT
Casual Coastal Comfort… is defined by your Aransas Princess experience.
Each spacious, light-filled condominium suite offers spectacular Gulf views and the conveniences of modern home life with some nice-to-have extras:
- Fully equipped kitchens, including microwaves and dishwashers
- Full size washer and dryer
- Spacious bathrooms and large closets
- Private balcony facing the ocean; enjoy intimate breakfasts with spectacular sunrises
- Two bedroom, two bedroom den, three bedroom and penthouse rentals available
EXPERIENCE MUSTANG ISLAND BEACH AND THE GULF COAST
While relaxing in comfort, beauty and style at the Aransas Princess, enjoy 17 miles of uninterrupted beach.
Here is where you can enjoy long walks on the beautiful beach and splash in the surf of the Gulf of Mexico. The salt air will entice you to relax on your private patio [all suites have a water view] or play outdoors at one of the many recreational amenities:
- Two swimming pools: one overlooks The Gulf of Mexico and the other overlooks Corpus Christi Bay
- Shuffleboard court
- Heated outdoor jacuzzi
- Air conditioned fish cleaning facility
Nearby Activities & Attractions
EXPERIENCE PICTURESQUE PORT ARANSAS
A choice of many outdoor recreational activities will keep every family member entertained. Additionally, The Aransas Princess is within walking distance of a lighted airstrip, the Yacht Club and the Marina. The Port Aransas trolley [25 cents] has a scheduled stop at the Aransas Princess. Just a few minutes away you can rent jet skis.
There are day charters, Corpus Christi bay fishing, and deep-sea Gulf of Mexico excursions. After you hook the big one, take it to one of many local seafood restaurants, which specialize in preparing your catch to your liking.
- Visit the many gift stores offering vacation mementos
- Sunset cruises
- Art galleries with nationally renowned local artists
- First class restaurants
- World class birding; more than 500 species of birds visit annually